Anyway, he got more than he bargained for and now I'm about to relay some truths about myself, which people (except maybe alluring,bless her, who tagged me) are not interested in reading about. In any case that shouldn't be such a difficult task because this blog doesn't give away any personal information, so to compensate what the blog has failed to do, I'll be tagged.
Things you didn't know about me, and now that you do, don't care that you do:
- I finished high school before I turned 14.
- Since that sounds geeky enough, it was natural for me to be a woman repeller up to the age of 20.
- I taught myself how to do a shoulder spring.
- I cycle to work every day.
- I'm obsessed with Dostoevsky.
- Leonardo Di Caprio sucked in Titanic and I despised him but I've changed my opinion about him as an actor and I've started give him some respect since Catch Me If You Can.
- Pretty much every other thing I can include in this list will be something you didn't know about me and won't care to.
Insomniac who I was about to mention tagged herself out of her own accord.
N who I wanted to tag seems to have been tagged already.
And just for the record, one more thing you didn't know about me, is that whenever I visit blogs whose posts include a tag post such as this one, it really annoys me.. Something about answering a specific question and bulleted points.. I don't know..